Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TV Favorites

Here are my top favorite TV programs.  You can't take me away from the TV set when I'm watching these:

1-    CSI - Las Vegas, Miami, New York, I love 'em all!


2-   Criminal Minds - My new favorite. 

        CRIMINAL MINDS revolves around an elite team of FBI profilers (Behavioral Analysis Unit)     who analyze the country's most twisted criminal minds, anticipating their next moves b­efore they strike again.


3-  I also love NCIS!

4-  Tom and Jerry - my All Time Favorite! 
     
Just love the old cartoons. The local channel in my current location   broadcasts this program from 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.  It is laughing time! At 10:30 p.m., it is time to go to bed.  Yeah, I go to bed smiling . Thanks Tom and Jerry, especially Jerry. 


No comments:

Post a Comment